Our calls to market
join us in our pursuit of development and construction success
Though we're all about efficiencies and profitable and sustainable outcomes, we're also focused on the relationships we have with all stakeholders, including our suppliers and service providers.
As part of our operating agenda, we approach market to secure like-minded suppliers of goods and services for our projects by way of conducting Expressions of Interest (EOI's) and Requests for Tenders/Proposals (RFT's/RFP's).
On this page, we advertise our current approaches to market - see below for current (new and open) opportunities to partner with us.
To participate in any advertised approaches to market, please click on the relevant opportunity to view the specific scope, process and other details (including any registration requirements).
For any further details, please make contact with Jay, our National Acquisitions & Construction Director, by phone on 0422 953 900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
current approaches to market
CLICK ON THE BELOW TABS TO VIEW CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AND REGISTER
The site to undergo multiple development projects, including (in its mix) a subdivision and solar farm where a range of associated services are required. Overall civil scope will include, but not be limited to:
• Excavation and earthmoving
• Earth relocation
• Trenching (particularly for the solar farm infrastructure)
• Piping, sewage and drainage infrastructure
• Hardstand construction
• Site building land preparation
• Road, path and gutter/kerb and channel construction
We are seeking proposals from suitably qualified organisations capable of delivering any or all of the abovementioned services. It is not a requirement that a Respondent address all scope services. Provision is for wet hire. It is expected that the bulk of civil works will extend over a period of approximately six months.
Tender Respondents will need to demonstrate the following:
• Proven ability to provide their proposed services efficiently, reliably and professionally;
• Experience in leading civil programs;
• Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, including project managers, site managers, contractors and sub-contractors
• Demonstrable understanding and following of HSE and OH&S/WHS requirements;
• Have reliable and accountable labour;
• Be licensed/ticketed/accredited, as and where appropriate;
• Appreciation of commercial arrangements and have high presentation and communication skills.
A complete RFT Response Pack will be issued to registered parties which provides a detailed scope of works, capability questionnaire and criteria for selection. To register your participation in this significant opportunity, please complete a registration (below) , including signing the attached Terms and Confidentiality document, and making a refundable deposit.
For any questions, please contact Jay by email at email@example.com , or by phone on 0422 953 900.